Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Quilty Birthday Card


My friend Major's birthday is coming up on December 24th. We've been friends for nearly 20 years which is nearly half my life and a bit more than half of hers. This year I'm doing something a little different for her birthday this year - a quilted and embellished birthday card. Thank you Ricky Tims for demonstrating this on The Quilt Show This is the first quilted birthday card I've made and I enjoyed the process - a little quilting, a little clipping a little sewing and a little embellishing and voila a card! and I will do this again.

Now off to the sewing room to finish my dmils Christmas gift and a few other things.

Happy Quilting!
Teri

2 comments:

Dawn-Marie said...

Wow that is really cute. I know your friend will love it. Now you don't even need to send a gift.

Hugs,
Dwn-Marie

jane dávila said...

Nice card! She's a lucky girl!!