Saturday, November 3, 2007

Four - some (2nd tag)

4 Jobs: Event Coordinator, Nurses Aide, Volunteer & Quilter

4 Films I could watch over and over: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy & The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe

4 TV Shows I watch: Anything with Gordon Ramsay (Kitchen Nightmares or Hell's Kitchen), Holmes on Homes, Trading Spaces, Clean House

4 Places I've Lived: Las Vegas, NV; Americus, GA; Lewiston, ME; Bronx, NY

4 Favorite Foods: Chocolate, Mashed Potatoes, Garden fresh tomatoes, Vidalia Onions

4 Favorite Colors: Purple, orange, lime green & yellow

4 Places I would like to be right now: at a quilt show, in my sewing room, Martha's Vineyard & home (I like being home)

4 Names I love, but could not use on my children: Sophia, William, George, April

4 People I would love to tag: Marion, Annie, Alex, Neen (time to get a blog friend!)

Happy Quilting!

Teri

1 comment:

Gizmo said...

Thanks so much for playing - you're such a good sport! :)
You're an interesting character!
And I agree, time for Neen to get her own blog!